***FREE SHIPPING ACROSS AUSTRALIA*** 📦
We’ve been answering a few questions the last few weeks regarding our workshops and our COVID policy.
I thought it best to put it down here so everyone is across what we doing to make it as easy as possible going forward.
1. We are planning for best case scenario and hoping we can run as many workshops as possible in 2021 and beyond. Of course we live in uncertain times. Anything could crop up at the last minute that changes plans for everyone. Here’s hoping for no surprises!!!
2. We won’t be running any workshops that puts the our clients at risk, nor will we run any workshops that require us quarantine for 14 days in a hotel upon returning home. It’s just not worth the time (and money).
3. Should we need to postpone any workshop due to travel restrictions, we will automatically enrol participants in the same workshop for the following year, such was the case for our scheduled Lake Baikal workshop next month in Russia. That way, you don’t miss out. Unfortunately we all just have to wait a little longer to experience that stunning location!
4. We are asking for a small deposit to secure your booking on any future workshop. However, we are not accepting ANY more payments on workshops until we can be assured that workshop is going ahead. It just doesn’t feel right to us to be taking your money when there’s a chance it may not go ahead as planned.
5. We don’t cancel workshops, more just postpone them. So we will get you to your dream location. It may just come a year or so later than anticipated.
6. Our customers will not loose ANY money from a workshop booking. So you can book knowing you will not be out of pocket. Deposits can be transferred to another workshop and there’s no expiry on monies paid.
7. All workshop prices are subject to change given postponements and increasing costs of transportation, accommodation, etc. However we will do our best to limit these increases.
Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions - email@example.com or +61 490 055 697
Here’s hoping we can get out and experience the joys of nature soon!
Thank you for visiting my website. My name is Tom Putt and for the past 22 years I've passionately travelled throughout Australia to capture the beauty of the Australian landscape.
I love creating art. It's who I am. I couldn't think of a more gratifying career.
I believe that every home would look incredible with an artwork purchased from this website.
Your purchase continues to support my creative journey and I THANK YOU so much for that.
I trust that your purchase will bring you years of enjoyment.
Cheers Tom Putt
Check out our Print Size Comparison below to see the different print sizes.
As a guide:
If you’re unsure as to what size would suit your space, please read our comprehensive Artwork Buying Guide here.
If you would like to see how our artwork would look on your wall, you can email us a photograph of your room and we will superimpose it. We find this is a great way for our customers to decide.
We can create Custom Artwork to suit any wall space.
TO ADD MULTIPLE ITEMS TO YOUR QUOTE, PLEASE FILL QTY FIELD THEN CLICK ON "ADD TO QUOTE"