Thank you for your enrolment in the One Day Camera & Lightroom Workshop on the Mornington Peninsula. I'm so excited to have you joining us!
Below are the final details for the workshop. Please email me firstname.lastname@example.org
or call me on 0490 808 240 if you have any questions.
1. Meet me at the Eden Gardens, 204 Canadian Bay Rd, Mount Eliza VIC 3930 at 545am for 6am lift off.
Park in the carpark and we’ll head off in the one car from here.
The workshop will finish around 430pm back here.
2. We’ll all be going in the one car - I will be leading the sing-a-long as the wheels-on-the-bus…
3. Please let me know of any dietary requirements. Breakfast and lunch are included.
PLEASE NOTE - Please know how to bring the histogram up on the back of the camera each time you take a photo - this is ESSENTIAL.
Please Google it if you don’t know how. If you’re not terribly familiar with your camera and settings, please spend some time reviewing these before the workshop.
- Camera bag large enough to carry your camera gear and water
- Lenses (I carry a wide angle 21mm, 50mm and my longer 80-200mm lens)
- STURDY tripod (not plastic) - here’s what I use
- filters (i carry a polariser and neutral density filter) but if you don’t have any, don’t worry!
- lens cloths or microfibre cloths (you can buy these in packs from the supermarket for drying off your camera}
- Laptop with Lightroom CLASSIC CC installed - your screen should look similar to the one below
- anything I may have left off this list that is vitally important… ;-)
I look forward to seeing you on the day.