DURATION - 51 minutes
If you're into Aerial Photography, this workshop is for YOU!
In March 2019 I took a group of keen Aerial Photographers to Namibia, Africa to shoot the incredible saltworks at Walvis Bay.
This FULLY INSTRUCTIONAL video shows you step-by-step my processing technique in polishing my RAW files to create Award-Winning Images (yes literally, the image in here titled 'WINK' recently made the Top 50 Epson Pano Awards List!).
Learn these KEY LIGHTROOM AERIAL PROCESSING techniques in a simple, easy-to-follow video:
- Learn correct Image Selection
- Expert Cropping techniques
- The Importance of Rotating Images
- Lens Corrections Adjustments
- Various Colour Adjustments techniques
- The Power of Transformation Tools
Plus a whole lot more!